The XR95 forced air heating gas furnace offers our highest energy efficiency in single-stage performance, which means more of your energy dollars go toward actually heating your home.
Highly efficient performance
The XR95 hot air furnace features a 95% AFUE rating.
Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and durability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane hot air furnace is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XR95 forced air furnace includes:
- Aluminized steel heat exchanger
- Three row secondary heat exchanger
- Direct-drive, multi-speed blower motor
- Self-diagnostic microelectronic controller
- Durable silicon nitride hot surface igniter
- Multi-port, in-shot burners
- Sealed combustion, 100% outside air option
- Pre-painted galvanized steel cabinet
- Hinged blower doors with easy-open door latches
- Insulated heavy steel cabinet for quiet operation