Indoor Air Quality Products & Services in Concord, NC & Surrounding Areas
Indoor air quality is an important topic in any discussion of indoor comfort. While many homeowners tend to overlook it, thinking of the quality and breathability of their indoor air as a variable over which they have minimal control, there's actually quite a bit that a homeowner can do to improve it. Unless one or more members of your family suffer from asthma, allergies or other respiratory ailments, you may be one of those who gives little thought to your home's IAQ.
iWave-R Makes Your Indoor Air Healthy Again
The iWave-R air purification system attaches to your current HVAC system and removes a whole list of pollutants from your indoor air so your family is breathing healthy air once again. When air passes over the iWave, ions produced by the devise reduce pathogens and other airborne particles like viruses, bacteria, dust, dander, allergens, and smoke. Those ions break down passing pollutants and gases into compounds like oxygen, carbon dioxide, nitrogen and water vapor. Ultimately you’ll have fewer sick days from colds and flu, plus you’ll feel better and sleep better. Ask us about the iWave-R system to help keep your family healthier.
But if you stop and think about it, no doubt you'll recall numerous times when you've noticed such issues as a stuffy or runny nose, a scratchy throat or itchy, watery eyes when you didn't have a cold. Discomforts like these can result from various airborne contaminants that are polluting your indoor air. To help you avoid this uncomfortable and unhealthy situation, Dulin Mechanical Services, Inc. offers some of the highest-quality IAQ products and services in the greater Charlotte, NC area.
Indoor Air Quality Products That Help You Breathe Easier
We offer a wide selection of solutions that can enhance your indoor air quality and help your family feel better. Each of these IAQ solutions is designed to help you make the most of your home's breathing zone by addressing an issue that can compromise it. Some of the solutions we carry include:
- Air Cleaners: Air filters and air purifiers can help you address issues such as particulates and biological pollutants. Particulates include pollen, dust, smoke and other airborne particles. Biological pollutants can include bacteria, viruses, and other types of germs or minute living organisms.
- Ventilators: Heat recovery ventilators, which are designed for winter use, bring fresh air into your home after first warming and humidifying it. Energy recovery ventilators, designed for summer use, bring in fresh air after cooling and dehumidifying it.
- Air Sanitizers: Ultraviolet or UV lamps are designed for use inside your HVAC system to keep the evaporator or indoor coil free from bacteria that could end up being circulated throughout your home.
- Humidity Control Solutions: Humidifiers add moisture to your indoor environment to correct the issue of excessively dry air, while dehumidifiers remove excess moisture from the air in homes or climates that are too humid.
- Carbon Monoxide Monitors: CO alarms monitor your indoor air, alerting you if they detect the presence of any deadly carbon monoxide gas. Like smoke alarms, these monitors do more than keep you comfortable; they can literally save your life.
Each of these units can drastically improve your home's indoor air quality, helping you and your family breathe easier than ever before — both literally and figuratively. The key is in knowing which type will best address and correct the IAQ issue(s) that predominate — or that could potentially occur — in your home.
Trust Your Local Indoor Air Quality Experts to Help You Clear the Air
If you need help addressing one or more IAQ issues, give our experts a call. We can help you determine the best IAQ technology for your Charlotte, Concord, Harrisburg, Midland, NC or surrounding area home. We can also ensure that you keep that technology operating as it was intended.